ELTI Application for Admission
ELTI is currently accepting applications for Summer 2017 and Fall 2017.
- Bank documents showing that a balance of $23,000.00 is available (for student/F1 visa). If you have dependents, add $5,000 more per dependent to the numbers above.
- $60 application fee and $80 express mailing fee (This is a requirement for admission packets being mailed outside of the US).
- Passport copies (including dependents).
- The student’s complete address in the home country. (This is a US government requirement).
- The personal email address of the student. (This is a US government requirement). We will not process an application unless we have this.
- Submit payment by credit card (https://ecom.uncc.edu/C21561_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=38&SINGLESTORE=true). Send all else by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a transfer student from another US school, you must email us a copy of all your grades at any US school.
- Check the email address you give us for updates. We try to process applications within 3 - 4 days of receiving all the application items, but when we are busy this timeline may be longer.
- We do not have fixed deadlines for receiving applications. However, you need to allow time to get a visa and to arrange air flights if coming from overseas; each case is different, but we do not allow late entries.
Apply in your Language:
All fields marked with an * are required fields.